Changes within the management of the analytical department
We would like to inform about changes in the management of the analytical department of BioChem Labor für biologische und chemische Analytik GmbH.
As of November 1, 2020, Dr Jochen Kolb will take over the position as head of analytical department. At the same time, as technical director (deputy of technical managing director), authorized signatory and member of the management team, he will play a decisive role in shaping the future success of BioChem. Dr Kolb was already successfully active for BioChem from 2011 to 2016 as head of analytical department.
Dr Kai Naumann, current head of our HPLC laboratory and deputy head of analytical department, will move to our sister company BioChem agrar as head of analytical department. As part of the BioChem Group, BioChem agrar is based in Gerichshain, close to Leipzig, Germany.
His successor, Dr Jan Bonnet has been working for us since mid-October as deputy head of analytical department/laboratory head HPLC so that a smooth handover of projects and responsibilities from Dr Naumann to him is guaranteed. Dr Bonnet has many years of experience, inter alia as head of quality control / analytical development in the pharmaceutical industry.
Your further contacts in the analytical department:
- Dr Maria Girrbach, head of GMP Compliance
- Gesine Haberey, head of stability, external laboratories and billing
- Dr Daniela Lüders, head of analytical laboratory GC, elemental analysis
- Stephanie Mattes, head of order management and projects
- Dr Katrin Probst, head of analytical laboratory physico-chemical analysis, UV-VIS, FT-IR
- Dirk Schenk, head of analytical development
With this team BioChem ensures that customer projects and products are always in good hands with the company.
You will find the contact details of all contact persons here.