BioChem – analytica 2016 in Munich
Visit us at the analytica in hall A2, booth 125A, between May 10th to 13th, 2016 in Munich.
If you have specific questions about test methods, project execution or would simply like to learn more about BioChem, our experts are looking forward to your visit at the trade booth.
The following contact persons are ready to meet you in Munich:
- Dr. Jochen Kolb (Head of Analytical Department)
- Dr. Holger Kuehn (Head of the Microbiological Laboratory )
- Dr. Dominik Herzog (Head of Molecular Biological Department/Bioanalytics)
- Ms. Claudia Eisenhauer (Head of Quality Assurance Unit)
- Dr. Jürgen Branke (Managing Director)
You can find your personal admission card at firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also schedule your personal appointment with one of our experts.
In addition, we are offering an update on the current implementation of the ICH Q3D guideline on the topic of element impurities. Learn about the threshold values, procedures and methods that will be relevant in the future and about analytical procedures that will be of practical use there: ICP-MS/-OES or AAS?
…visit us on Wednesday the 11th of May, 2016 in hall 3 and join BioChem’s lecture about the current implementation of the ICH Q3D guideline.
We are looking forward to your visit in Munich!
Dr. Jürgen Branke